Websites That Sell
Your website is the hub of your internet market campaign. You can spend a lot of time and money getting visitors to your web site but if it doesn’t compel them to contact you, sign up for your mailing list or buy your product, you have wasted all that effort.
Does your website have the 5 crucial components
of websites that sell?
- Visual Appeal – A website that sells visually demonstrates, “This is an established and professional business!” At the same time, it conveys a unique business identity.
- Intuitive Site Structure – A website that sells is organized so visitors can find what they’re looking for quickly. It’s designed to be easily updated and evolve with your business.
- Compelling Copy – A website that sells is written to compel the visitor to take action and ultimately to make the sale. The text is focused on results and benefits to the customer.
- Optimized for the Search Engines – A website that sells is designed from the ground up to be people friendly AND search engine friendly.
- Make it Easy for Visitors to Hear from You Again – A website that sells entices visitors to give you their contact information or connect with you on social networking sites so you can build the relationship and the opportunity.
The eMarketing Strategist never loses sight of the fact that the purpose of a website is to bring in business. When you work with us, you will have a website you can be confident is maximizing your internet marketing potential. Your website will be designed with search engine friendly technology and will integrate seamlessly with other aspects of your internet marketing strategy.